Sunday, July 27, 2008

Well it looks like the fundie christian posing as an atheist...

     Well, it looks like the fundie christian posing as an atheist has blocked me so that I cannot respond to his accusation. To add insult to injury, he put up a video claiming that the accounts he accused would be able to defend themselves. BALONEY!! The lying sack of garbage is just trying to create an image around him. It wouldn't surprise me if the guy he accused me of being a "sock puppet" for was one of his own accounts. I'm not going to give his ID because 1> I have no desire to give such a low-life, lying, manipulative scumbag any publicity, and 2> I'm sure there are thousands more just like him. It is unlikely that anyone reading this will run into the specific individual; but there is a decent chance that someone here will run into a clone.

No comments: