Thursday, April 14, 2011

What would convince me that the biblical god was real

     A lot of christians claim that I am closed to the evidence of christianity. Quite frankly, I don't see any evidence to support christianity. Look, I can be convinced with appropriate evidence. If it were spelled out in the stars, I would believe. Let me give you an example of what I am talking about.



     I remember one christian provided a recording of a program in which a non-christian identified just that kind of evidence. However the host, Slick, kept twisting it to try the claim that what was sought was playing connect-the-dots with the stars wo that he could say the evidence was already there. Slick was very skilled at the con-job. But it doesn't make the evidence actually sought any more present.

No comments: