Saturday, April 02, 2011

What is conservatism?

     I thought that I would present the position of the conservatives to the best of my observations. This would be my assessment of their beliefs and what I think they would say if they thought it safe to do so.


     When will these leftists get it? Workers are not real people. They are a tool to be used to get some work done. If my hammer breaks, I throw it out and get a new one. That's the way it should be for workers. And that's the way it was before the **** unions came along. Instilling such nonsense as "living wage," "safe working conditions," and "break periods." All these things directly affect my bottom line. I don't want to pay for safe working conditions. A full crate drops on a worker, putting him out of commission, why should I have to pay him while he's not working. It's cheaper just to get a new worker. But, no, those commies came up with OSHA, MSHA, and workman's comp.
     Things have gotten ridiculous. Soon they'll want me to pay my guard dog at least minimum wage and give cats the right to vote. Those liberals need all the help they can get. They know no real people would ever vote for their commie policies. If I can get workers to put in 14 hours a day, 6 days a week for 5 bucks, no stinkin' government bureaucrat should be tellin' me no. That's what's wrong with America these days. Too many people crying about "worker's rights." Well, workers have the right to work in my factory until they drop dead from exhaustion. And there's plenty more where they came from.

No comments: