Saturday, April 09, 2011

Abuse of power (weblog style)



     Norman seems pretty clear in that he plans to have "rules for comments" but has no intention of following his own rules. He makes the excuse that police officers are allowed to break the speed limit. But consider, they are only supposed to be allowed to do that in very limited circumstances. Under normal circumstances, law enforcement is supposed to uphold a higher standard than the rest of the citizenry. Unfortunately, reality doesn't always work that way. And there are people that abuse their power.
     I suppose I should consider myself fortunate that the only power Norman has to abuse is that of weblog administrator. Still, I will call him out on his abuse.

UPDATE:


     Here is Norman making excuses for future deletions and my response. Readers can make their own determinations.

No comments: