Saturday, March 26, 2011

A vague accusation

     Rhomphaia has (on Norman's suggestion) decided to call me rude but is unable to identify anything that she considers to be rude (unless it is posting as a non-christian.) Now, the accusation is inherently vague. The concept of "rude" means different things to different people. And I suspect that she only made it because Norman pulled her strings and she knows that I do try to avoid hurting other people's feelings -- in general. On the other hand, I pointed out several things that I considered rude in her comments and Norman's, by way of demonstration. I did not bother prior to her accusation because, let's face it, those two are rude and proud of it. They are not going to change their behavior out of consideration for the feelings of others.

No comments: