Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Well, I have to give Dan credit in one sense on his blog.

     Most people who blog on "controversial" topics prefer to have an echo chamber and willremove the comments of those who disagree with them (except possibly when they think a comment can be twisted to make the opposition look bad.) Many (e.g. Norman) pre-screen all their comments so their followers will never see any convincing dissent. But Dan allows dissenting comments to stand on his blog. This doesn't mean that I think his beliefs are correct in any way. It just means that he has the courage to let any followers he may have see the opposition without applying his filter first.

2 comments:

D. A. N. said...

I just take many showers to wash that icky off. lol

In my past I had a literal, Sailor's mouth, so its nothing I haven't heard.

Maybe I am a secret masochist. :7p

I am not holier then thou by any stretch, but thanks for the nice sentiments

You're still a dork.

Pvblivs said...

Dan:

     That "you're still a dork" at the end rather defeats your claim not to have a holier-than-thou attitude, just sayin'