Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sye has challenged Bob to a debate

     And Bob has accepted that challenge. At the moment, Sye seems to be trying to wiggle his way out of it. However, since Sye has issued the challenge, I think the debate should go on with or without him.

     Sye has made the following comment:

"You dodge and evade."

As is evidenced by the debates I have done :-)

Look, fact is that I am just an average guy, who was a skilled tradesman 3 1/2 years ago. By God's grace alone, I have been able to engage people and their worldviews have been exposed for the foolishness that they are.

I have nothing to fear when I enter these debates, as I pray that if I am to be made to look like a fool for His glory, then so be it, but as yet, God has spared me from that end.

God is sovereign. If these debates happen, great, if they don't, no big deal.

If you wish to think that I evade debates, fine, I could not care less. I think my record indicates otherwise.

Cheers.


     I will take the evidence on this debate which either he will or will not do. I am only interested in whether he has done this debate. That will be his record. And it will, indeed speak for itself.

No comments: